Tips on winterizing your mowers!!!
(read to the bottom)
1. Run your mower out of gas or have the highest octane fuel treated with Ethanol Shield.
2. Change oil(please run mower 10min. to heat up oil)
3.Clean out deck.
4. Sharpen and balance blade.
5. Clean or replace air filter.
6. Check all drive parts & belts & cables.
7. Replace spark plug.
8. We would be happy to do a complete service for you this winter.
We have winter discounts and we always offer pick up and delivery.
If you let us service your equipment over winter months, in the spring if a problem arises or it doesn't start you will be at the top of our schedule.
We are an authorized servicing dealer and carry high quality lines of equipment that include: Snapper , Toro Consumer& Commercial, Big Dog, Echo , Shindaiwa , Mantis, Little Wonder, TurfEx and Billy Goat.
Our Service department is the best place for your equipment. We work on all brands of equipment so we are your one stop shop for all repairs. From minor tune-ups and maintenance to major overhauls, our knowledgeable, certified mechanics can get you up and running quickly.
Our Parts Department carries parts for Snapper, Toro, Big Dog, Echo, Shindaiwa, Mantis, Little Wonder, Briggs and Stratton, Kohler, Kawasaki, Robin, Honda, Troy-bilt Tillers, and Reddy Heaters. If we do not have it in stock we can get it for you in a timely manner. Through our vast supplier network we can get parts for most brands of equipment.
Please see our contact page to contact us for more info. We are here to serve you!!