Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Mantis 7920 Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator
Stop Struggling and Save Your Back! The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator is the incredible lightweight tiller that has made gardening easier for more than two million people. The newest Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller with its sleek design is better than ever. Featuring premium Sure-Grip handles for maximum control and comfort, a flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control make for superior ease-of-operation.
Soft Comfort Grips
At only 20 pounds, these user-friendly features in combination with its classic ruggedness and dependability make the Mantis Tiller is the ultimate solution for the back-breaking drudgery of digging by hand or renting a large, hard-to-handle rototiller.
You'll get all your garden chores done faster and easier than you ever dreamed possible. From busting tough sod, to weeding around delicate plants…even digging a planting hole…the Mantis Tiller does it all!
The Mantis Tiller remains the original and still the lightest-weight, easiest-to-handle small tiller…ever made! Designed for small gardeners just like ourselves, the Mantis Tiller is a lightweight, single solution powerhouse for all your garden chores. Plus…it's incredibly easy-to-lift, easy-to-carry, and easy-to-move around the yard…for virtually anyone!
Plus, every Mantis Tiller is powered by a commercial grade engine atop a durable power train featuring a precision steel cut gear system within a heavy-duty cast housing. This provides the exceptional power to turn the specially designed spring-steel serpentine tines at up to 240 RPM for maximum sod-busting performance - These tines are guaranteed forever against breakage!
When reversed, the tines are nimble enough for delicate weeding, making this lightweight wonder a premium cultivator, perfect for weeding around delicate plants. Plus, the Mantis Tiller can…Speed Weed…most gardens in under 20 minutes! Saving you time…and, saving your back!
You'll use the Mantis Tiller to create new flower beds and vegetable gardens, maintain existing gardens, quickly dig planting holes for trees and shrubs, and more.
Our tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. Plus, Mantis tillers are backed by a 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee plus a 5-Year Warranty
- 10" Tilling Depth. With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep. You'll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- Backed By the Mantis Promise. Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us for a complete no-hassle refund.
- Compact Design. The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go.
- High-Speed Operation. Revolving at 240 rpm the Mantis Tiller patented tines make fast work of many gardening chores. For example, you can cultivate or weed a 30' x 40' garden in just 20 minutes.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines. We're so confident in our patented tines if one of them ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.
- Lightweight. At just 20 lbs., the Mantis Tiller weighs less than other lightweight tiller/cultivators. But its pure muscle, designed for hard work and long life.
- NEW Soft, Sure-Grip Handles. Over-molded for supreme comfort even when using the tiller in rocky soil. Ergonomically flared for wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation. Flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for ease-of-operation.
- Patented Reversible "Serpentine" Tines. Their exclusive design helps the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers.
- Reliable Easy-To-Start Engine. It's a true commercial-grade two-cycle engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch. The tines engages only when you squeeze the throttle. So, the Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train. Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Displacement: 21.2cc
- Fuel Type: Uses gas/oil mixture in tank
- Starting: Recoil ; Variable speed throttle ; Tines spin at up to 240 rpm ; Sure-Grip comfort grips
- Type: 2-cycle
- Tilling Width: 9"
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Warranty: 90-Day Money-Back guarantee: Try it for 90 days, risk-free.; Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage. ; Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage ; Engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Tilling Width
- 9 in.
- 20 lb.